Trill Impact strives to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and have the intention that all persons whose personal data is processed by Trill Impact should feel confident that this is performed with the requisite consideration and respect for the individual’s private life and protection of personal data. Trill Impact shall at all times comply with applicable data protection legislation and follow the rules governing the collection and use of personal data which may relate to natural persons. These rules and procedures apply to all who process personal data in Trill Impact’s operations.
When you visit our website, we may collect personal data including:
- data regarding your activity on the site, such as your IP address, your device or browser, together with the date, time and duration of your visit
- data that you provide if you contact us via email, such as your name and email address.
We will collect and process your personal data:
- to communicate with you
- for our internal business processes
How we use, keep and transfer your personal data:
- We will only pass your personal data to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose it in order to fulfil our regulatory, legal or compliance requirements. We will never sell your personal data.
- We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, as set out in this privacy notice, and for as long as is necessary to adhere to our legal and regulatory obligations.
- All data processing at Trill Impact is performed within the European Economic Area ("EEA").
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 allows you the following rights:
- to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- to have any inaccurate data corrected or any incomplete data completed
- to restrict processing of data held about you or to have part or all of such data erased (“the right to be forgotten”) where there is no longer a legal ground for us to hold it
For more information or to exercise your rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at www.ico.org.uk.